Monday 8 February 2010

February 8th

I am in a little bit of shock!!!!!!

Look who commented on my last post.

Only bloody Karen Russell….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t stop smiling.Funny how little things like that mean so much.

I hope it not someone playing a trick on me…

PS..The plumber hasn’t turned up.There goes my Birthday surprise for Chris of a ginger,bubble bath with heart candles chocolate,wine and the famous little red bell!

He has been so looking forward to having a bath in there.Despite the fact the heated floors not turned on yet and the neighbours can see in.

3 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

oops! commented on the wrong post!!! See previous posts comments!!! Very Blonde moment!!!

Denise said...

Beautiful shots Karen and dare I ask what is the little red bell ?? lol x

karen said...

The red bell was a joke Xmas present that says "ring for sex"Now hidden away at the back of my bedside drawer!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails