Thursday 11 February 2010

February 11th.

I have recently found this ladies blog.Larissa works on lots of design teams but I found her here on Anna Bowkis pencil lines blog.

I LOVE her bright eclectic style.It gave me inspiration to revert  back to my favourite,colourful style.So using  this weeks pencil lines sketch I put a film on the TV,pulled on my Uggs and scrapped next to the aga to beat this cold snap.

Lisa Day had provided the sketch

This was my interpretation.

I had been wanting to scrap these photos for a year.This time last year I was chilling out around a pool in Thailand.I had met this amazing masseur on  a previous holiday in 2004

I have never meet anyone as good at reflexology or Thai massage as he is.I had treatments everyday with him the first time I went.He gave me a reflexology stick as a present  the day I left.When the tsunami hit we were so worried for his safety.But everyone at the hotel were safe and it just suffered damage to the gardens.

When we returned last year I paced the grounds looking for him.All the girls were there but I couldn’t see him .Then I spotted him and I must say it bought  a tear to my eye.He is such a lovely,gentle natured man.

My massage with him was as heavenly as I had remembered.But sadly his expertise has been his down fall.He is the most in demand masseur the hotel has.From the moment he appears he is booked .He now suffers from sever pain in his back and shoulder.He was having to have injections into his shoulder to control the pain.So I felt I couldn’t put my pleasure above his pain.

We took these pictures of him and I told him I would make a  layout to tell the World how fantastic he is.

CAPTURE

(love)

(W.A.L.K.I.E.S)

(W.A.L.K.I.E.S)

(jealousy)

1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

Wow...I love what you did with that sketch!! So glad your morning was productive & sorry to have missed our walk...as it turned out, by 1pm the roads were clear & dry & all the snow gone!! But you know how I hate driving in icy conditions!! Hope we can reschedule soon! Meanwhile...see you Saturday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails