Friday 30 October 2009

I kept myself busy yesterday with a whole day of scrapping.Last Friday I sorted out some pictures of me with my childhood friend Yvonne.I have all my certificates and the medal I had won.Can you believe it .Saturday morning I find that Yvonne has posted to her facebook page a picture of us from this day.What a coincidence.
I used a template from an envelope a friend had cut out for me.Inside are all the certificates,my medal and some delicate photographs.The photo I have used is just sitting in the photo corners,so it is easily removed.
A bit of luck I did that,as I have heard from Yvonne and she would like a copy of the photos I have from 1973.
I use to hate my skinny legs when I was young,as I got teased all the time.But God how grateful am I for them now.They still look skinny in proportion to the rest of me ,so people always think I am thinner than I really am.
Mu Mum made the dresses we are wearing,she was an exceptional seamstress and used to make lots of our clothes.I am lucky in that I take after her,and can turn myself to most sewing.My sister on the other hand,would probably find it impossible to turn up a hem.

2 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this LO in the flesh! Love how you've secured the photo with the corners & envelope flap!

Dawn said...

Wow your blog has certainly had a make over!! Loving the layout xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails