Sunday 29 April 2012

Chicago

IMG_6856

I was lucky enough to fly to Chicago last week.

Along with London, it is my most favourite city in the World.

IMG_6680

                                          I spent breakfast everyday in Panera. Always with a cinnamon scone on order and a Pepsi to undo my sleeping tablets.

 

 

Hubby was working all week, so we had just Sunday to spend together. We caught up with a work colleague of his, Mirela and her family.

IMG_6738

We got to watch Cerasela at her ice skating practice and then had a little photo-shoot outside. It was very cold and I made them undo their jackets to make it look a bit warmer.

This was my favourite image of Cerasela that I took. Her mum, had told me she hates having her photo taken, but after the shoot she said, to her mum,“ that was cool !”IMG_6770

Then we headed downtown to Molly’s cupcakes.

IMG_6794

Chris said his peach concoction was the best cupcake he had ever tasted.

Then we headed to Lincoln Park, to check out the Conservatory.

IMG_6811-0012012 April Chicago

I mean that’s what old people do isn’t it ?

Then we had a walk around the zoo and I caught this funny shot.

IMG_6852

He was a right show off……..

And here was another one.

IMG_6884

and she didn’t have any knickers on !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

**Sigh** Another batch of stunning photo's & some of them brought back great memories!! How lovely that Cerasela enjoyed the photo shoot...your reputation as a photographer will be interntionally renowned!! Now you're back, we must get together soon....I'm off for a new experience tomorrow!! Will fill you in when I see you!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails