Tuesday 13 December 2011

Elf on the shelf, hits the UK

 

Taking a picture of your tree using manual focus and a high aperture, is a great way of finding out all the lights have stopped working in the lower part of the tree.

AHHhhhh

IMG_0677

Well, hubby arrived home, laden down with goodies from over the pond. You would have thought,the amount he moaned, that he’d had to carry the bloody suitcase instead of wheeling it everywhere !

2011 Dec Tasmins work do

Now of course I was most excited to see  my new Elf. Well I was so surprised when I saw the size of him, he was huge.

IMG_0808

It would seem Santa has been watching me already, and had told the Elf I had been a VERY, naughty girl this year !

IMG_0786

He came equipped with rabbit fur, lined handcuffs !!!!!!!!

IMG_0787

He had me handcuffed to the Aga, cooking straight away !!!

IMG_0790

                                               HELP, please !!!!!

On his first night here, he settled down with the boys and did what boys do.

IMG_0416

My son says I obviously have too much time on my hands.

I have no idea what he means, do you?

1 comment:

Hilary J said...

Is the Elf coming to lunch on Friday?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails