Thursday 21 July 2011

Project Life- Week Twenty-three onwards

It has been hard going not always having a camera and trying to keep up with a daily photographic project.

Luckily I had some emergency reserve photos and we were on holiday for a large portion of the last few weeks, so I had a bit of free license with the images.

Week twenty-three

IMG_0405

IMG_0408

I added a 6 x 4 photo insert with images from our summer garden. This then follows on from the winter and Spring ones that are in the earlier Project Life.IMG_0407

IMG_0406

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Week twenty four

IMG_0409

IMG_0412

I added an A4 pocket with two collages of my nieces taken during the day spent at the carnival.

IMG_0410

IMG_0411

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Week twenty five

IMG_0413

IMG_0416

yet another insert of ephemera and inames from our stay in Paris. All of my pocket inserts were bought at Scrap Revolution.

I am still waiting for Hubby to fill in the journaling card about his time working in Paris.

IMG_0414

IMG_0415

I included a copy of the journaling from my blog when I wrote of our time in Paris.

Week Twenty six

IMG_0417

IMG_0418

annoying, because I noticed I’d missed out a word in my journaling above. Erghhh.

Week twenty seven

IMG_0419

The picture of me with the ice cream freaked me out. I look the spitting image of my mum.

IMG_0420

Week twenty eight

IMG_0421

IMG_0422

I love the wild picture Tasmin took after she brushed out, all her curly hair  after going to bed with it wet. I think it may turn up on a scrapbook page very soon.

Well, that's  my Project Life finally all up to date.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh it's just gorgeous, you've got such great memories from these photos

Scrappi Sandi said...

It's all looking so good!! Yikes!! You do look like your Mum!!!...& Tasmins hair is amazing!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails