Thursday 9 June 2011

Project Life- Week twenty two

here’s a shot of my scraproom notice board. The sheet is a list of Project Life prompts for those days when I have no idea what to take a picture of.

IMG_8219-1

It’s VERY frustrating at the moment, as I am having serious problems posting my blogs. It keeps coming up –server error 500. Has anyone any idea what I should do?

In order to make a post, I have to reduce my content and resize the images, to much smaller than I would like.

Left hand side

IMG_8206-1

Right hand side

IMG_8209-1

The top photo is of some amazing peonies I bought at Lidls. They were huge and the best I have ever bought.

Phoebe do you now see, that your trendy low fringe is not that becoming.

IMG_8029-1

 

Yes that sweeping fringe.

IMG_8026-1

Why are teenagers so up for looking like they have just been in a wind tunnel.

IMG_8018-1

I must be getting old ?

1 comment:

alexa said...

Your comments to Phoebe made me smile! Such a shame you are having uploading problems, but your pages still shine through - I am impressed at how you are keeping up with it. And the prompt idea for "I can't think" days is a super one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails