Helen over at her blog has kindly awarded me a Stylish blogger award.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t accept it. In recognition of receiving the award I have to award it to 15 other recently discovered fab blogs. I looked through my Google reader page and my saved blogs. But almost all of mine are well established “ professional " bloggers who I have followed for almost a year.
I am a tidy freak and that goes for my laptop as well. I am always streamlining my blogs and saved favourite websites I am linked to. I delete every email after I have read and actioned it.
Because I now can’t spend too much time sat at the computer. I only have the bare essentials linked on it now.
Sites that I ALWAYS look at are
- Daily Mail
- Sandra's blog
- Anna's blog
- My idol Karen's blog
- My old idol Shimelle’s blog
- bloody hell, another idol Elizabeth
- fantastic online classes
- it goes without saying Ree ( half the Universe reads hers)
- Amanda’s blog
See not too many. I have a few 365 inspiration photography ones but that’s about it. I’m a simple girl at heart.
I think I could also struggle with the other requirement of the award tell readers 7 things about yourself they wouldn’t know.
Seeing's I gabble on about everything , no holds barred , I doubt there is much left , but here goes.
- I sleep with earplugs in. I can hear a gnat fart
- I HATE perfume on people
- I like my sourdough toast cut thin, cold and almost burnt
- I hate coffee and anything flavoured with it
- I don’t do my physio exercises, but I tell her I do.
- I didn’t bother to learn to drive until I was 26. Even though I had a brand new car bought for me, 2 years before that.
- it was me that broke my sisters Sweet April dolls rocking horse-(on purpose)