Friday 19 November 2010

I’m a leaving on a jet plane

don’t know when I’ll be back again. (by the way that was my favourite song to strum on my guitar when I was at school)

Actually I do know when I will be back-3rd December. Just in time to start putting up the Christmas decorations.

If everything has gone to plan you should be reading this either whilst I am still in the air or sitting down to a Thai meal in Miami.

Teddy will be settled on the sofa with his Nanny and Granddad who are coming to stay with him for our entire trip.

It turns out our son is now flying out to Florida this week as well.Unfortunately we will at sea the entire time he's there, so we won’t be meeting up. Much to his delight. 

I have been very busy this week setting up an entire digi book for the trip. All the templates are ready, I just have to add photos from each day and add journaling.

So hopefully along the way during our trip I will be able to blog. I doubt it will be from the cruise,unless I want to part with large sums of money.

So here’s the beginning of my digi album.

The front cover

6x9_Front_EN.png

big decisions

packing

and one about my favourite thing lists.

to do list

So I’m off to have some fun in the sun.

Bye for now..

1 comment:

kym said...

Have a fantastic time I sooooo wish I had been able to go the America this year...and it's thanks giving on thursday or will you be at sea...xx have fun

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails