Saturday 6 November 2010

A bonus layout….

That's the one thing I love about digital scrapbooking .You can do it anywhere as long as you have your computer, I sat listening/watching XFactor coming up with this layout.

Jinnag had left a comment on my blog post concerning my saga on my wedding day. She thought it a good idea to make another layout using the “ what if ” prompt. So I used that as inspiration and came up with this.

The journaling says:

Why did I not let Fran wear her version of this dress.

It was my wedding day, why didn’t I stay in my wedding dress?

What was I thinking?

I had put on a stone in order to fit in my size 10 wedding gown,

but the extra weight didn’t do me any favours in such a tight fitting dress.

Plus add to the fact I didn’t wear a bra?

Why?

Oh, I know why.The dress had no back in it.

I only wore this dress once.Chris ripped the poppers off the back in his haste to remove it that night!!!

So it was returned to the shop and swapped for something more flattering.

Why didn’t I Just let Fran wear hers.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love it, you're getting some real depth to your pages - I feel I could lift those elements

Scrappi Sandi said...

Well I think the dress looked stunning...extra stone or not & it's no good 'what if-ing' anyway...what's done is done! But I love the LO anyway & I agree with Dawn...your digi work just keeps getting more & more impressive!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails