Monday 6 September 2010

Whose bum is that???????????

its Brian's ,Yehhhhhhhhh.

At last my scraproom is being put together.The very talented Brian made my fabulous bespoke kitchen and utility room.And he’s finally back to create my scrap room.

Anyone who knows me knows how exacting I can be.I like things perfect.Brian always provides exactly what I want.No detail is too small.And details are everything to me.

So hopefully fingers crossed he will be finished by Friday.Then it will be a trip to the carpet shop and Ikea at the weekend.And then at last I can start putting the finishing touches together.

I can’t wait to be able to work in there and get my mojo back.I keep peaking in there imaging the day I wake up early and can just pop in there,put on the TV and scrap away.Bliss.

2 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

I can't wait for the great unveiling!!! But one question...why is there an iron in your future scrap room?!!!

karen said...

He arrived with an iron and I said great you do my ironing as well???But it was to iron on the edges of the shelves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails