Saturday 3 April 2010

morning ritual

Day 2 of Tracey Clarks class was to capture our morning ritual.My day always starts at the crack of dawn,sat up in bed with my laptop.

Then Teddy is let upstairs at 100MPH.He always greets me as if he thought he’d never see me again.

Then its a spot of breakfast.

Shimelle gave us a link to a fantastic stash busting site.The very first challenge appealed to me.I LOVE clouds on layouts so it had to be “clouds 9”

Use clouds on your page (as embellishments or patterned paper with clouds) plus 9 different embellishments.

It also appealed to me as I thought it could be perfect for the photos I took of Hubby yesterday.I have wanted to use the Sassafras rainbow paper for ages.

I admit I only bought the cloud paper this morning at Fidgeons.But I know this won’t sit around in my stash for long.

 

I included a  hidden journaling card under the photos.

4 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

What was that you had fro breakfast?!!!

I did leave a comment on the forum, but that LO is just perfect...& so you!!

Are Fidgeons open for retail all the time now? I'd love to pay a visit sometime soon...let me know when you're going again!

Glad you're enjoying that photography class.

I'm off to get the eggs ready for the Easter bunny to hide in the morning!!

Denise said...

I love the way you have captured those clouds in that photo,inspired!I love that when the dog comes to say good morning at 100 miles an hour too- makes you feel so loved.Happy Easter to you and yours x

Hilary J said...

Great layout - and that stashbusting site is a good find!

Daphne said...

I love your layout! So colorful! I especially love the sun you were making! Definitely something on my to do list! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails