Sunday 14 February 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!

Today marks the starts of the Year of the Tiger for the Chinese.

So Happy New Year to everyone.

I am a dragon.Its official.

What do you mean you knew it?

Well what are you?Anymore old dragons out there?If you’re not sure check here.

Dragons(1964) Their artistic side is strong, and Dragons enjoy being creative and innovative. They get along with others, but will always be the dominating force.(MOI?)

Well of course as you all know, it’s Valentines Day today as well.If my Husband bought me some of these he knows divorce would be imminent.

I HATE red roses and anything cliqued.I usually get nothing as he knows I’d moan he’d spent money.

But today we decided to take a day off from the house and  spend it in London.

We explored Columbia flower market which was awesome.I have so many pictures I may have to share them with you over the week.

We bought the most amazing flowers.But it was a very hard decision and took me hours to choose.We plumped for veronicas,tulips,cherry blossom and an orchid.Much better than tacky red roses.I will take some pics as they all open over the week.

I loved the selection of shops there and saw so much to buy,I didn’t buy anything as I couldn’t narrow it down.So we will be definitely be going back again.

There were some real characters there,but none more colourful than this charismatic man.

Can you believe these are straight out of the camera.His clothes were really this bright.He had on yellow trousers as well.

A quick stop at my favourite shop on the Planet.I had to pop in there as I am helping to design the interior of a hairdressers.

This would always be my first stop for inspiration.

 

 

Then it was lunch at our favourite restaurant.It’s so popular that the queue is always up the road.

People had joined it who didn’t have a clue what it served.Very Funny and very English.

They only serve steak and chips.

That’s the menu!

 

 

                                                                     CAPTURE

(my Valentine)

3 comments:

Hilary J said...

I'm a dragon too! Great photos as always.

Scrappi Sandi said...

I'm a Rat!!.....the Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming but they have a tendency to become aggressive....so Chicago with two Dragons & a Rat should be fun...Oh..we are compatable by the way!!!

Glad you had such a fab day out...that market looks amazing...I LOVE the small brain tiles!!

Denise said...

Yep,I love those tiles too - lovely photos as always. Thanks for the link, I am officially a dog and blimey the description is scarily accurate!- well the good bits !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails