Friday 15 January 2010

January 13th

I found these sentence over on this ladies blog and like her I thought I’d have a go myself.

Outside my window . . . it’s dull and pouring with rain

I am thinking . . . I need to go straighten my fuzz ball hair

I am thankful for . . . hair straightners

I am wearing . . . loose clothes and leggings,so I don’t realise how fat I’ve got

I am remembering . . . when I could eat everything and still look like I needed a good meal

I am going . . . to empty the beeping dishwasher in a moment

I am currently reading . . . about a 29 year old climber who lost his arms and legs and best friend  in a climbing tragedy.I love a happy story!

I am hoping . . . my husband can be persuaded to bring me a Mc Flurry home for my lunch

On my mind . . . can I get enough votes to win this competition. (image No 7)

Noticing that . . . I am very competitive

Pondering these words . . . capture,how can I take some worthwhile pictures when its dark and depressing

From the kitchen . . .Szechuan pepper chicken stir fry with chilli noodles

Around our house . . . peace ,quiet and order

One of my favourite things . . . Mc Flurry's!!!

From The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

I did one of these a while back...maybe it's time I had another go...had a giggle reading yours! Yeah right..you are sooo fat!!!! See you tomorrow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails