Thursday 26 November 2009

Today's Thanksgiving


Today is Thanksgiving over in America.

So I thought I'd think about what I am thankful for.




  • that we don't have Thanksgiving and have to invite all the inbreds over for dinner,that I've slaved over
  • My Husband who adores me (God knows why?)
  • My two children (who tolerate me)
  • for getting through the night witout any pit stops to the toilet
  • that I have my own hair and teeth.(well not counting the caps)
  • My OCD suffering,ball of chaos-Teddy
  • My friends
  • My beautiful home
  • being healthy ( except for my back,neck and hip pain)
  • which leads me onto the NHS paying for me to go to a private hospital.
  • the internet (what would I do all day?)
  • Mc Donalds Mcflurrys.
  • and you,thankyou for reading my blog



"I love Thanksgiving turkey...it's the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts"-Arnold Schwarzenegger



1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

LOL at that Arnie quote!! Love your 'Thankful for' list.....and in that vein....thanks for last night!!

Let me know what you hear on Saturday...didn't like to ask too much in front of everyone last night but hope yesterday wasn't too stressful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails