Sunday 1 November 2009

Check out my friends son Ben in his latest film-Bright Star .
It comes out on the 6th November
He is a very talented actor and his Mum has told me he's up for a Best Actor Emmy for his part in the BBCs serial "Criminal Justice."

I made this layout for his Mum from a Crafty Stash crop kit.The star seemed very appropriate.The picture is from his Cannes Film Festival premiere.I loved the technique we used to make this star.Its just a load of punched circles arranged in a star template.
Ben is going to New York soon to begin rehearsals for a play he's doing with Kate Winslet.We heard he'd won the part ,whilst sat on a beach in Spain.I have my fingers crossed that hopefully I maybe going with his Mum to New York for the premiere.

I have told her to ensure in the future he gets to work with my all time favorite Ewan Mcgregor

swoon..........................

1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

I love this 'Star' LO...great pic of Ben!! Fancy! Premieres in NY!!! You are truly a jetsetter!!

p.s. Your blogs looking great! I'm off to check out Shimelle now....been wallpapering all day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails